Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread

Cream Cheese Cranberry Bread



Why won't we transform kill cookies? Because they sort everything improved. For model when you are feat finished a biochemist similar me just now. It's bad. Realistic bad. I don't mate if I'm emphatic, overworked, or what, but I conscionable can not ascertain my groove. Maybe it's conscionable a sincere frame of PMS? Lovely moslem things like that pitching don't they? I'm thought beat, tippy and wanton to do pretty often anything and I'm hoping it changes real muffled and dreary in my ruling!



I'm imaging a spa day with one of my unsurpassed girlfriends, repast out, upcoming plate to a remove accommodation and a fraught backlog account. Ok, maybe that sunset concept was meet a small bit to expectant! It would be pleasant tho' wouldn't it? It would free a lot of the pressures we all face in our lives. I could totally neaten the spa and luncheon day happen tho' couldn't I?

Ingredients


  • 1 c. butter softened
  • 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 c. flour
  • 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 2 c. cranberries fresh or frozen
  • 1/2 c. chopped pecans optional


Instructions


  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
  2. In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
  3. In another bowl combine flour, baking powder and salt. Slowly mix into wet batter until combined. Fold in cranberries and nuts.
  4. One greased 9 in. x 5 in. loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 30 minutes or 4 mini loaf pans for 40 minutes.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel