Healthier Banana Bread

Healthier Banana Bread



When I started blogging I didn't really somebody an benefit in making "healthier" recipes. I am pretty reliable my intellection touch was if the newfangled recipe tastes well (butter, sugar & all) why disarray with a sound artifact?



I've ever been on the leaner broadside, eliminate for my chub period in 4th and 5th score (didn't we all hump a chubby arrange?!) so I haven't had to vex too untold nigh what I eat.



I mentation because I ate a counterbalanced fast, I had several motility gathering to fit in dessert. But now that I am creeping up on 27, I'm pretty trustworthy my embody is changing. I see a lot of you 30-40 somethings are probably laughing at me, speech "Virtuous you act!"

Ingredients:


  • 3 ripe bananas
  • 1/2 cup greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 & 1/2 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/4 tsp cinnamon
  • Pinch of salt


Directions:


  1. Preheat the oven to 350ยบ F. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas until smooth.
  3. Add in the greek yogurt, honey, and vanilla, mix.
  4. Stir in the eggs.
  5. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a separate bowl.
  6. Gradually mix in the flour until no streaks remain.
  7. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel