Jalapeño Popper Loaded Potatoes #Food #Potatos #Recipes

When two worlds collide – Twice Baked Potatoes loaded with a creamy dreamy Jalapeño Popper filling. Food comas have never been more delicious!
And by delicious I mean if you’re on a diet or any sort of health kick, exist browser now. This will hurt your waistline in ways unimaginable. Everyone else, follow me. You’re in for a treat.
Jalapeño Popper Loaded Potatoes #Food #Potatos #Recipes

Loaded Baked Potatoes

It wasn’t too long ago I uploaded my Mini Twice Baked Potatoes, but ‘not too long’ is simply too long. I needed to go bigger.
Welcome to the stage – Jalapeño Popper Loaded Baked Potatoes.
I know, I know. I’m drooling too.
Before we get into the details, let me give you a quick run-down of how easy these are to make.

How to make Loaded Potatoes

  1. Cover potato in a drizzle of olive oil and a good pinch of salt and pepper. Bake until golden.
  2. Slice off the top, then scoop out most of the middle.
  3. Combine in a bowl with your fillings.
  4. Mix until smooth.
  5. Place back in the potato skins, top with any remaining ingredients and bake again.
NEXT FULL ARTICEL >>> CLICK

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel